Hey people! 😉
Today we will teach you how to download, install and run Eternal Lands in your OpenMandriva Lx.
This tutorial is also compatible with Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE and ArchLinux.
Let’s do it!
- Eternal Lands (EL) is a free, multiplayer, online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Radu Privantu in 2002.
Click here to download official Eternal Lands Linux installer.
- Select “Generic linux distro” option, a shell script that will install everything.
- Open the terminal and go to directory that you saved this installer file. We will suppose that you saved in /home/youruser/Downloads.
- Execute the file that you downloaded using below command .The installer wizard will start. Now click in “Next”button.
- You will be asked to put a place to install the game. You can leave default option if you do not want change this. If the directory that you have chosen do not exist, installer will ask to create. Click in “Yes” button in this case.
- Installer will ask a confirmation to start install the game. Click in “Continue” button to confirm.
- When the installation complete, you will be informed. Press “Ok” button to continue. Then click in “Next”and “Finish” buttons in sequence to finish the installation.
- Now, using the terminal, go to directory that you installed the game. If you leave the default path, it will be “/home/youruser/eternallands”.
- To start the game, please execute the “ethernallands.sh” file.
- And enjoy your game!!! 😉
- If you want to create a desktop shortcut for Eternal Lands, click here to learn how to create short for any Linux application.
- To create desktop shortcut or open the game manually, you have to execute “ethernallands.sh” inside of Eternal Lands directory.