In this post we will teach you how you can install and play Gear UP in your OpenMandriva distro. So all examples will use OpenMandriva Linux.
This tutorial is also compatible with Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE and ArchLinux.
- Gear Up puts you in control of your own fully customizable combat tank. Choose from a huge selection of physically simulated parts and weapons to best your enemies in a variety of game modes and multiple locales.
The requirement to follow this tutorial is to have installed Steam platform. If you do not have, please click here to install.
The first step is open the Steam platform. OpenMandriva image example:
- Now click in “Store” menu and search for “gear up” term.
OpenMandriva image example:
- Select the “Left 4 Dead 2″ option and click in Play Game (free game!)
- After first information window about disk space and location for install, click in “Next” button.
- If you want, you can create shortcuts in your desktop and system menu for Gear UP Game. After that, click in “Next” button.
- In last window click in “Finish” button. Now you will have to wait the download.
- Finally, enjoy your tank!