In this post we will teach you how you can install and play Strife in your OpenMandriva distro. All of our examples will use OpenMandriva Linux.
This tutorial is also compatible with Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE and ArchLinux.
- Strife is a truly free to play, competitive, online ARTS / MOBA that features non-stop action and engaging combat.
The requirement to follow this tutorial is to have installed Steam platform. If you do not have, please click here to install.
The first step is open the Steam platform. OpenMandriva image example:
- Now click in “Store” menu and search for “strife” term.
OpenMandriva image example:
- Select the “Strife” option and click in Play game. It’s free!
- After first information window about installation, click in “Next” button.
- In next window you have to accept the license.
- Now you will be warned to wait download finish. Press “Finish” button.
- Now the hardest step: Play and kill all champs! Good luck!