In this post we will teach you how you can install and play Team Fortress 2 in your OpenMandriva distro. So all examples will use OpenMandriva Linux.
This tutorial is also compatible with Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE and ArchLinux.
- Team Fortress 2 is a team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to the 1996 mod Team Fortress for Quake.
The requirement to follow this tutorial is to have installed Steam platform. If you do not have, please click here to install.
The first step is open the Steam platform. OpenMandriva image example:
- Now click in “Store” menu and search for “team fortress 2″ term.
OpenMandriva image example:
- Select the “Left 4 Dead 2″ option and click in Play Game (it is free!)
- After first information window about disk space and location for install, click in “Next” button.
- If you want, you can create shortcuts in your desktop and system menu for Left 4 Dead 2 Game. After that, click in “Next” button.
- In last window click in “Finish” button. Now you will have to wait the download.
- Finally, the last step is the most important: Kill all teams! Do a lot of headshots!!
Open your Team Fortress 2 game using shortcuts or Steam platform.