In this post we will teach you how you can install and play War Thunder in your OpenMandriva distro. So all examples will use OpenMandriva Linux.
This tutorial is also compatible with Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE and ArchLinux.
- War Thunder is a free-to-play dedicated to military vehicles used in the World War II and the Korean War periods. Fight in major air, land, and sea battles, with international players in an ever developing environment.
The requirement to follow this tutorial is to have installed Steam platform. If you do not have, please click here to install.
The first step is open the Steam platform. OpenMandriva image example:
- Now click in “Store” menu and search for “war thunder” term.
OpenMandriva image example:
- Select the “War Thunder” option and click in Play game. It’s free!
- After first information window about installation, click in “Next” button.
- Now you will be warned to wait download finish. Press “Finish” button.
- Now the hardest step: Play and kill every enemy!! Good Luck!