Do you wanna explore a new world? =)
In this post we will teach you how you can install and play World of Goo in your OpenMandriva distro. All of our examples will use OpenMandriva Linux.
This tutorial is also compatible with Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE and ArchLinux.
- Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore – but they don’t know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious. Welcome to Goo’s World!
The requirement to follow this tutorial is to have installed Steam platform. If you do not have, please click here to install.
The first step is open the Steam platform. OpenMandriva image example:
- Now click in “Store” menu and search for “world of goo” term.
OpenMandriva image example:
- Select the “Worlf of Goo” option and click in Play game. If you did not buy, it cost only one dollar!
- After first information window about installation, click in “Next” button.
- Now you will be warned to wait download finish. Press “Finish” button.
- Now the hardest step: Play and explore World of Goo! Have fun!